Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Final Reflection

These six weeks have flown by at an unbelievable pace. When I return to school, I'll definitely share my experiences in RET with my colleagues. I'll tell them about the research I was helping with and how great it is that I can relate cutting-edge research to the topics covered in my class. My department head is big on sharing lesson plans, so I'll probably end up presenting my lesson plan to the rest of the math department, at which I'll share a bit about the RET program and how it gives teachers a chance to work on actual research. I'll definitely recommend the program to a few teachers at my school, I know that they would enjoy the program as much as I did. All in all it was a great summer, and I thank everyone involved for giving us teachers this awesome opportunity.

No comments: